Wednesday, September 23, 2015

King Solomon, Refugee Exodus. Abortion Root Cause


Why is the Abortion Factor the root cause of the present refugee exodus crisis taking place in Europe?
In my last post, King Solomon, Refugee Exodus, Abortion Conundrum., I stated I would explore the King Solomon Ecclesiastes 3 writing about the wisdom of time.

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
I also used the words ‘Abortion Conundrum’ implying mystery. Will the Abortion Factor turn out to be the root cause of the refugee exodus?  Before I explore love hate, war, peace, allow me to present this question as clue to the conundrum for you to consider.
 What if……
……Germany did not have a population decline and the need for workers? Would the refugees now ‘invading’ Europe be fleeing the consequences of the folly of war?
Abortion Factor
In my next post I will explore King Solomon’s wisdom in regards to times for love, hate, war, and peace. Hopefully by the end of this series, you may understand why, in my opinion, the Abortion Factor is the root cause of all human folly.
Regards and goodwill blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment