Friday, October 6, 2017

King Solomon, Women’s Right’s, Money, or….. ?


Why did the Illinois Republican Governor sign a Democrat sponsored Bill HB40 to have taxpayers pay for abortions?

His Reason, Women’s Rights?
Rauner said he talked to low-income women across the state who didn’t have access to abortion because they couldn’t afford it.
“No woman should be forced to make a different decision than another woman would based purely on her income,” Rauner said. “I am personally pro-choice, I always have been. I made no qualms about that when I was elected governor. I have not and never will change my views. I personally believe that a woman must have the right to decide what goes on in her own body.”
The law will expand public funding of abortion to include Medicaid recipients and to those who are covered under state health care plans.
Question?
If his reason was to help women who could not afford an abortion, why did he include State Employees in Illinois who are one of the highest paid State employees in the nation? (Source HERE)
Money?
About half the births in the United States are paid for by Medicaid. ( Source HERE)
If a family cannot pay birth medical costs, there is a high probability in my opinion the family will be eligible for child welfare benefits, in my opinion.
Illinois public debt currently exceeds over 100 billion dollars.
HB 40 is projected to increase 12, 000 additional abortion a year to total approximately 50,000 per year  (Source HERE)
Illinois Taxpayers
Illinois is the 6th highest States Taxes in the nation. (Source HERE)
Five Biggest Reasons Why Women Choose to Abort
If Interested, read this article HERE
In My Opinion
Based on all the above information, I believe the Illinois legislator’s reason for HB40  is based more on money than women’s rights. You won’t hear that from any Illinois politician though because it is a taboo subject..
Frankly, I think the real reasons and causes of unwanted pregnancies has more to do with this following two reasons that relate to understanding of wisdom.
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.( Proverb 9:11)
“I like how someone described wisdom “Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it.” (Source HERE)
You Decide
Women’s Rights, Money, or ….?
Regards and goodwill blogging.
  Source 
HB40 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment