Friday, October 27, 2017

King Solomon, USA Angels or Beasts? Send Me Your …


If interested, read my addendum to Emma’s poem.

I have written three previous posts about the issue of a 17 year old  immigrant girl request to abort her child. In today’s Chicago Tribune, two articles appeared.
The first article reported the unborn child was aborted.
The second was a Steve Chapman opinion titled, Forced childbirth or voluntary abortion? He gave his opinions in detail about the issue, except he overlooked one issue, the girl is a minor.
King Solomon
To Every Thing There is a Season (Ecclesisastes Chapter 3 Excerpts)
1There is an appointed time for everything.And there is a time for every event underheaven– 2A time to give birth and a time to die; A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.…
16Furthermore, I have seen under the sun that in the place of justice there is wickedness and in the place of righteousness there is wickedness. 17I said to myself, “God will judge both the righteous man and the wicked man,” for a time for every matter and for every deed is there. 18I said to myself concerning the sons of men, “God has surely tested them in order for them to see that they are but beasts.” 
In My Opinion
We need to change (uproot) the plaque at the Statue of Liberty of the famous poem of Emma Lazarus to add my We proposed addendum..
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the  door!”
Addendum
Any, even if they are pregnant minors,
we will help you kill their unborn child.
You Decide
Wise or foolish, moralor, immoral, angels or beasts?
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Source
Previous Posts
Post One HERE
Post Two HERE
Post Three HERE
Chicago Tribune
Steve Chapman HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment