Monday, October 28, 2019

King Solomon, Who Owns the USA Debt?

Or who will be affected or burnt when the time comes that the interest payments exceed tax payments.

While at the same time politicians are engaged in tribal Political wars with each other, and 2020 Presidential candidates are making utopian promises if elected to add to the already rising National Debt.
The Purpose of This Post
Is to remind us of the ancient King Solomon observation made 3000 years ago presently on course to repeat again same as recorded in history.
King Solomon
Ecclesiastes 2:9-11 New International Version (NIV)
9 I became greater by far than anyone in Jerusalem before me. In all this my wisdom stayed with me.
10 I denied myself nothing my eyes desired;
    I refused my heart no pleasure.
My heart took delight in all my labor,
    and this was the reward for all my toil.
11 Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done
    and what I had toiled to achieve,
everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
    nothing was gained under the sun.
If you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you. (Proverb 22:27)
What’s My Point?
Whose bed will be snatched from under you?
 Frankly it will be the owners of the National Debt.
Who are the owners of the majority of the National Debt is my point?
The following sentence reveals who they are and whose “bed” will be taken from them?
 Since Social Security and trust funds are the largest owners, the answer as to who owns the U.S. debt is basically everyone’s retirement money.
In My Opinion
Sadly, reading and listening to current news of what our politicians are promising or focusing on now while ignoring what is certain to happen in the near future is pure, unadulterated folly.
Sadly, the everyone will be affected in the near future. And as proven in history, the people most age venerable, or least financially prepared, will be the most detrimentally affected.
History recored the same folly happened to King Solomon. The result after his death, people rebelled against higher taxes and his Kingdom was divided.
If Interested
Read an article in the Source Link Below and a previous post on the National Debt.
You Decide
Will the politicians promise you are listening to add to the debt so as not to “deny me nothing my eyes desired?”
Will the promises in time end up as a reward or denial of the truth that adding debt will end up speeding up the present course of chasing the wind that is on course to lose all “what you achieved in all your labor” and/or your retirement money from you and yours?”
Regards and goodwill blogging.
The US Debt and How it Got So Big
Previous Posts – National Debt
https://rudymartinka.com/category/national-debt/

How Will You Vote?

No comments:

Post a Comment