Saturday, February 23, 2019

King Solomon, Why My Wife Uses Plastic instead of Reusable Grocery Bags?


t was not because she is a sluggard as I accused her in my previous post. Instead it is because she loves me. Interested why, perhaps you should read this post on this issue?

The Purpose of This Post
Is to inform of the risk of spreading harmful bacteria including E. coli, when you use reusable grocery bags instead of plastic bags.
King Solomon.
Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers, they succeed. (Proverb 15:22 NIV)
What’s My Point?
When I informed my wife she is a sluggard for using plastic grocery bags even though she used reusable grocery bags before, she told me again, I am a fool.
The reason she stopped is that she became aware of the risks of bacteria accumulating on bags if the meat or vegetables are not properly protected wrapped when put in a cloth bag.
Since I have an immune system problem, she does not want to risk using the bags because if she does, she has to rinse them in bleach after use. Since the plastic bags are free, and she recycles them in us recycle garbage bag, why using the reusable bags seems more pragmatic to her.
In My Opinion,
If you live in California, a State that charges 10 cents a plastic bag, and have never been warned of the potential bacteria risk, maybe you should contact your politicians and have them pass a law to post warning signs in grocery stores and have warning labels sewed on every reusable grocery bag.
Otherwise, don’t be a fool like me and write a post about grocery shopping without first obtaining wise counsel from your wife.
If Interested,
In the Source link below is an article about bacteria and grocery bags.
You Decide,
Am I a fool, for In spite of all my King Solomon advice posts, I did not follow his proverb to seek counsel.
Was King Solomon wise or a fool to marry 700 wives and keep 300 concubines in order to listen to their wise counsel?
Regards and good will blogging.
Source Link
Study finds reusable grocery bags can harbor dangerous bacteria
Previous Post

No comments:

Post a Comment