Saturday, January 6, 2018

King Solomon, Marijuana vs. Aspirin Jury?


Is marijuana safe as aspirin? Will you Join a Wisdom jury?

In my previous post, King Solomon, Marijuana Wisdom Wins,  I received a comment stating marijuana is as safe as aspirin. Also the writer linked a blog article to explain the statement.
It brought to my mind the following proverb written 3000 years ago.
King Solomon
In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines. (Proverbs 18:17) 
What’s My Jury Point?
If interested, I invite you to pretend you are a jurist in a lawsuit and must decide if marijuana is as safe as aspirin.
I will link you to the Wisdom blog statement first, as the above proverb advises. I will also link you a second link of medical findings published by a USA government health agency.
If after reading both link sources, what would be your decision as to which Wisdom source is based on facts or fictions?
 Link One HERE
Link Two  HERE
Regards and goodwill blogging.
Previous Applicable Post Links

No comments:

Post a Comment