Saturday, December 29, 2018

King Solomon, 20-Year-Old USA Mystery Map?



Can this front-page game wizard, or even you, help our Government Leaders to solve this mystery to save hundreds of thousands of American Lives?
The Chicago Tribune article titled, He’s young, ambitious…and an esports wizard, reports how a young man convinced his parents to allow him to drop out of college to pursue his talent to win computer game competitions with prizes up to $250,000.
The purpose of this Post
To hopefully start a campaign to enlist the help of the millions of young computer wizards, some obsessed or even young enough to solve a Scooby Do Map, who play computer games to help our elected government leaders figure out the source of the present epidemic that has already claimed 700,000 American lives in the past 20 years.
This post will lead anyone interested to help solve this 20-year-old mystery and hopefully lead our Government Leaders to do something to save Americans lives.
This mystery has somehow been eluding them for 20 years and obviously they need help. Perhaps even if you are not a computer game guru, you can try to solve the mystery map I will provide in this post?
King Solomon
17 then I saw all that God has done. No one can comprehend what goes on under the sun. Despite all their efforts to search it out, no one can discover its meaning. Even if the wise claim they know, they cannot really comprehend it. (Ecclesiastes 8:17)
What’s My Point?
King Solomon discovered that man is incapable of ever comprehending what goes on under the sun.
However, I believe this problem is not of God’s plan or design, therefore it can be solved by us mortals.
In My Opinion
All our Government Leaders needs is a little help to discern from a map where to begin. I believe I found the treasure map. I also believe I can tell from the map the source of the mystery, but I am hesitant to forward the information to the Government.
They may consider me to be a fool if I am wrong. Or possibly will take personal offense that I discerned the map, whereas they could not for over twenty years.
If Interested Clue?
You can view the map and clues in the Source Link Below along with the Chicago Tribune Article.
You Decide
If this map helps our Government Leaders solve this 20-year-old mystery, should they perhaps do something about it now to help contain the epidemic from spreading in the USA in even greater numbers?
If after discerning the mystery map, don’t you think this same clue should be front page news too?
Source Links
Mystery Map Clue


Chicago Tribune


No comments:

Post a Comment