Wednesday, January 13, 2016

King Solomon, Are Americans Fair to Muslims, or…………..,


 


are Muslims fair to Americans? Is Islam a religion of peace?
A fellow blogger. Citizentom.com, titled a post, Why Are We Afraid to Discuss Islam? HERE 

His question interested me. I am not qualified to discern if Islam is a religion of peace because I never formally studied Islam. Frankly I never was interested in Islam because I am a Christian, that was until I became concerned about terrorist bombers began killing innocent Americans, some shouting out after killing, to honor Allah.
So I decided to read up and try to understand why Muslims are killing both themselves, other Muslims of different sects, Christians, Jews, etc. as well as any innocent bystanders in various acts and plots.
When I asked  a college graduate in social science of the most liberal college in America, Santa Cruz in California, he gave me his frank opinion. “Who are you to judge another religion?”
I said nothing in reply because I had no answer. However, after mulling over his question, I have now come to the conclusion that although I not qualified with a religious background in Islam, I do have a right, and even a duty as an American to find out what, as Donald Trump so frankly stated, “what the hell is going on?”
Why? Because there are four to seven million Muslims now living in America and if only one percent of Muslims are religious zealots, in sympathy or agreement with the belief in Jihad against infidels, (non-Muslims), that equates to the possibility that there could be upward to seven thousand potential Muslims terrorists right now living in America.  Should Americans be interested or prudent?
King Solomon
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences. (Proverb 22:3)
Citizen Tom’s Post
If you take the time to read through the seventy comments made in Citizen Tom’s post, you will be confronted with many various opinions presented to him.  I am seventy-five years old and frankly do not have a lot of time left to try to comprehend all the various opinions and religious aspects about Islam. All I am interested in is this one question.
Are Muslims being entirely fair to Americans when they state Islam is a religion of peace? 
In My Next Post
I will explain more about this question.

Regards and goodwill blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment