Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Was King Solomon a Jerk? (Revisited)





 




I read a post today of a male blogger who divulged his manly advice to women in a blog titled Is This Why Women Fall for Jerks.


A very wise opposite sex member may have also divulged her secret  of how to determine a male jerk three thousand years ago .
I surmised in a novel excerpt below how the Queen of Sheba divulged her secret to the King Solomon about this subject. The novel is a contemporary application of a story form to promote understanding of proverbs and ancient wise sayings in relation to our modern times.
In a previous post referenced below, there is additional information on what type of tools are needed by a woman to use to help her determine if the man she is dating is a jerk.
Excerpt
Bilqis, I have told you all my secrets as you asked of me. Now I have a question for you. Please tell me your reasoning that led you to decide upon the test in the pool to challenge my character.”
Bilqis smiled and thought about my question for a while before she decided to reply.
“Solomon, it has been said by a very wise woman who gave this advice. She told her daughter to look both inward and outward at what the man she is considering marrying surrounds himself with to learn more about the character of the man. There she would find clues about both his greatest strengths and potential weaknesses.”
“Solomon, it was an easy choice to make for a man with over two hundred wives to find his potential weakness. This man undoubtedly is passionate, with loves and desires for the charms of women. I decided to test the strength of character of this man by using the charms of a woman. The test would be to find out the truth to prove whether or not he was a hypocrite of the wisdom he extols.” Bilqis replied and then looked at me smilingly and stated in a somewhat guilty tone of resignation.
Source:
As A Lily Among Thorns – A Story of King Solomon, the Queen of Sheba, and the Goddess of Wisdom by Rudy U Martinka.
Available as an eBook at most sellers.  Read an excerpt by clicking below.
Source
Is This Why Women Fall for Jerks  HERE
(Original post 10/9/16) 



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment